- Electronic Services
- Report Lost or Stolen Card
- Financial Calculators
- Your Security, Our Priority
- Are My Deposits Insured?
- Consumer Alerts
With an earnings credit applied monthly to help you grow, this makes a great first step in letting Bank of Little Rock help your business grow!
Our business checking account is perfect if you're starting out, or great if you're just looking to make a change. With an earnings credit applied monthly to help you grow, this makes a great first step in letting Bank of Little Rock help your business! Learn more by clicking "Features" above, then click Apply Now to get started!
- $6.00 monthly service charge
- $0.10 charge per debit
- $0.10 charge per credit
- $0.10 charge per on-us item deposited
- $100.00 minimum opening deposit
- $15.00 wire transfer charge
- Earnings credit applied monthly
- Business Internet Banking
Online Commercial Services
- Balance Reporting: You'll never have to wait for your monthly statement to reconcile your account register. Balance reporting allows you to get a full report of the current or previous day's transaction.
- Sub-User Administration: Increase efficiencies by conveniently assigning specific account access, dual control privileges, and transaction limits to your employees independently.
- Payroll Direct Deposit: Eliminate the cost of writing and distributing checks, and offer added convenience to your employees.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payments (EFTPS): Put the control in your hands. With our Electronic Tax Payments service, you can directly initiate an "ACH CREDIT" for different types of federal tax payments, such as 941 payroll tax deposits
- State Withholding Tax: Save a check. File your State of Arkansas Withholding tax payments by choosing the "ACH CREDIT" option. Authorization Agreement for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT-WH) required.
- Collect Payments (PPD): Save time by replacing invoicing with EFT payments from authorized consumer accounts. Use our Collect Payments template to originate EFT payments from your consumer accounts, whether authorized in writing, by phone, or the Web.
- Corporate Credit or Debit (CCD): Consolidate funds of your organization from branches, franchises, or agents, or from other organizations. Commonly known as SWEEP services.
- Wire Transfer Origination: Our Wire Transfer functionality allows you to initiate single or repetitive domestic and international transfers via our secure messaging system in minutes.
- Quicken and QuickBooks Download: Transactions will be reconciled against any transactions already entered in your account register, as well as matched against any transactions you have already entered to eliminate duplicate download entries.
To Request Cash Management Services on your Online Banking. Go to the Tab "Cash Management", then click on the link for Request Cash Management, then complete the expression of interest form.