You can't plan when you're going to get sick, but you can plan how you're going to pay to get well. Use this tax advantaged* account to save for future medical expenses so you're never caught unprepared.
Set aside funds and earn a competitive interest rate so you can cover your insurance deductible. Earnings are tax-free* and you can use your balance to pay for any qualified medical expenses so catching a cold doesn't dent your wallet.
- An easy premium interest-rate account for those looking to cover their health plan deductibles
- Get greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Earn competitive interest, above standard savings, on entire balance
- Receive high rates on larger deposits
- HSAs provide real tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses and more*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time**
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
View our current rate on HSAs.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.