Banking local helps neighbors and businesses you love thrive. Get free checking that pays you back — just for paying it forward.
- Cash Back
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Debit Card
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Add Kasasa Protect® for enhanced security
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- E-statements (required to open and maintain the account)
- Mobile banking
- Mobile deposit available for $0.50 per check
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It's easy to earn your rewards...
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 15 debit card purchases
So simple! Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, or transfers between accounts. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 3% cash back on up to a total of $7.50 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH debit, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC
Kasasa Statement cycle runs from the 2nd Tuesday of Every month to the following 2nd Tuesday of the next month.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.