Manage your money at home, work, Pinnacle State Park, or anywhere else with digital banking.
- Access your accounts anywhere that you have internet access — it’s that easy!
- Up to 24 months of complete internet transactional detail and history
- Account inquiries for balances, rates, and more
- Images of monthly account statements
- Transfer funds between your BLR accounts
- Send and receive secure messages via the messaging system
- View loan balances
- Make payment on your BLR loans
- Reorder checks
Enroll today using the button above or below! Once you have enrolled, you will be notified by email when you can use your account.
Online Banking FAQ
Where can I find my most recent transactions?
Pending transactions can be found at the top of the Account Details page. Pending will precede the description of the transaction.
Why is the date on the Account Summary page not the current date?
The "As Of" date on the Account Summary page will change to the current date once you have visited the Account Detail page.
Why does the description of pending transaction not reflect the identity of the company initiating the transaction?
Some transactions may have brief generic descriptions in pending status, such as automatic deposits —aka: ACH Deposits — will only display a description of ACH EOD Processing. The company name will appear the next day in hard post and on the statement.
Why are there two transactions for my debit card purchases?
Debit Card transactions will reflect a PA (Pre-Authorization) or a DC (Debit Card) code in the description. PA transactions may not post in the same amount or at all — these transactions may stay in pending status for up to 10 days. DC transactions are settled transactions and will hard post to the account.
When will Online Transfer funds be available?
Transfers made online will memo-post and will be made available immediately for cash or debit card purchases.
- Check balances, monitor transactions, transfer funds, pay bills and much more; it's all online and it's always open
- Get all the Basic Services, plus:
- ACH Credit and Debit Origination
- Direct Deposit Originations
- Collect Payment Originations
- Corporate ACH Sweep
- EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System) Credit
- NACHA File Imports from Financial Management Software
- Balance Reporting
- Sub-User Administration
- Wire Transfer Requests
- Free and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your BLR accounts:
- View up to the minute account balances
- Search transaction activity
- Transfers immediately between your BLR accounts
- Find an ATM or location
- Mobile deposit available for $0.50 per check
- And much more!
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Access BLR online banking three easy ways:
- Skip the trip to the branch — bank with Bank of Little Rock anywhere you have your phone!
How to Get Started
Signing up for BLR mobile banking is easy. Whether you choose to participate in text banking, mobile web banking, or if you want to download our mobile banking app — we have you covered. Bank anytime, anywhere with BLR!
- Log into Online Banking and click the 'Mobile Center/Enrollment' link on the User Services tab to register for Mobile Banking. You will need your Online Banking credentials to enroll.
- Select the method you wish to use (SMS/Text Banking, Mobile Web Banking, or downloading our Mobile App). If downloading our app from the Apple® or Google Play® stores, use your activation code from your Online Banking/Mobile Center Enrollment session to activate your app.
1Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet access and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding those charges.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready