Simplify HSA administration with a
Bank of Little Rock Health Savings Account, powered by Lively.
- Payroll Tax Saving with each contribution
- Healthcare Plan Premium Saving
- Enhanced benefits package for employee recruitment and retention
Bank of Little Rock recognizes that employers need an easy, convenient way to manage their healthcare benefits. That’s why Bank of Little Rock has partnered with Lively, a top-rated benefit solutions provider, to offer an innovative Health Savings Account (HSA) solution with robust features that make it easy to maximize employees’ healthcare savings and help them meet financial goals. With Lively’s unparalleled service model, you can rest assured that your employees will receive exceptional care and support with their HSAs.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a personal savings account for health expenses, like a 401(K) for healthcare. Designed to be paired with qualified health plans, such as most High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs), your HSA offers your employees the following benefits:
- HSAs allow for tax-deductible contributions, tax-free interest, and tax-free withdrawals when used for eligible healthcare expenses
- HSAs are owned by individuals (not employers) and can be transferred from job to job or institution to institution
- Funds never expire, making HSAs a smart way to save tax-free money long-term for both expected and unexpected healthcare costs
Intuitive admin dashboard
Review and manage all your administration in one place. Add or remove employees, update their contributions, and get real-time status information in seconds.
Streamlined program management
Lively automates the tedious tasks of HSA administration so you benefit from reliable enrollment and contribution management supported by proprietary technology.
Your dedicated Customer Success Manager will get you set up in weeks (not months). And you’ll receive ongoing support from Lively, as well as resources for both you and your employees.
Find answers to all kinds of HSA questions here: Lively Resource Center