Keep the kids (or yourself) entertained with a free checking account that rewards you in digital downloads.
- Digital Download Refunds
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Debit Card
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $5 in refunds for iTunes® or Amazon® purchases every month*
- Get $25 in refunds for iTunes or Amazon purchases when you open your account*
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Add Kasasa Protect® for enhanced security
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- E-statements (required to open and maintain the account)
- Mobile banking
- Mobile deposit available for $0.50 per check
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It's easy to earn your rewards...
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
You’ve got this! Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Tunes account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
*The minimum to open account is $100. You will be refunded up to $25 for iTunes® and/or Amazon. com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 90 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5.00 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Kasasa Statement cycle runs from the 2nd Tuesday of Every month to the following 2nd Tuesday of the next month.