Kasasa® is more than checking — it’s a movement. Take back your banking with no maintenance fees and really high interest.
- Really High Interest
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Debit Card
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.25% to 0.43% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Add Kasasa Protect® for enhanced security
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- E-statements (required to open and maintain the account)
- Mobile banking
- Mobile deposit available for $0.50 per check
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It's easy to earn your rewards...
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
That’s it! And, if you don’t qualify this monthly qualification cycle, your account is still free. Plus, you’ll still earn the base interest rate for your account. Then, next month, you can get right back to earning your full rewards.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 05/15/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.43% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $20,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 1.00%; and (2) balances over $20,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $20,000, resulting in 1.00% - 0.38% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Kasasa Statement cycle runs from the 2nd Tuesday of Every month to the following 2nd Tuesday of the next month.