We're looking for an Electronic Banking Manager
January 21, 2019
The Electronic Banking Manager is responsible for the implementation of electronic banking services, onboarding new customers, employee and customer training, ongoing customer support and system maintenance. Maintain electronic banking files and ensure that all documentation is accurate, complete, current and meet all audit compliance requirements. Assist employees in identifying services and customer needs within electronic banking.
Here are the position’s specific responsibilities:
- Monitor the Electronic Banking system to ensure each feature is working properly
- Assist customers with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Voice Banking and Bill Payment access
- Make recommendations to senior management and the IT Steering Committee for system, procedural and technical improvements to the Electronic Banking system
- Manage the implementation and development of new Internet/Electronic based products.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Voice Banking and Cash Management
- Process Internet applications in accordance with published policies
- Close electronic banking accounts as necessary
- Daily processing of customer submitted files
- Daily processing of bill pay file
- Ensure the Electronic banking policies are adhered to
- Ensure that all complaints about the Electronic banking system are properly handled
- Review Electronic Banking management reports daily
- Open and maintain Cash Management accounts
- Maintain a calendar of review dates for each Cash Management customer
- Request annual credit review of Cash Management customers as appropriate
- Answer Cash Management customer questions
- Supervise and train customers on Electronic banking related systems
- Responsible for contacting customer or account officer when credit limit or processing issues arise
- Supervise and train employees to use and sell Internet banking products
- Develop and maintain commercial banking relationships
- Service on the IT Steering Committee, IT Security Committee and the Incident Response Team
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Level of Education and Experience:
- One to three years of job related experience in lobby services, new accounts or other customer service-related position in a financial institution
- General understanding of bank products and services
- Proficient use and understanding of MS Office products, with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Operational knowledge of computers
- A certain amount of pressure to work efficiently, accurately and to maintain good customer relations.
- Some effort and eye strain from continued use of a computer and checking accuracy of work.
Skills and Abilities Required:
The individuals who hold this position should:
- Be outgoing, friendly and eager to assist customers
- Have a pleasant and friendly telephone demeanor and voice
- Have a working knowledge of the Internet and all areas of the bank, or be able to learn them quickly
- Be able to deal effectively and tactfully with customers and personnel from other departments and bank branches
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational, problem-solving, data review and time management skills.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.