If you believe your debit card has been lost or stolen, please gives us a call at (501) 376-0800.
To report a lost or stolen card after hours, please call 1 (888) 297-3416.
Card may be blocked by using your Bank of Little Rock App or through online banking.
Tips to Keep Your Card Safe
- Make a record of card numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen.
- Never put your account number or PIN on the outside of an envelope or a postcard.
- Write down the toll-free emergency number and keep it with you but separate from your card.
- Don't give your debit or credit card number over the phone unless you've made the call.
- Don't sign a blank charge slip unless absolutely necessary.
- Tear up carbons from slips and save receipts.
- Always check receipts against your monthly statements. Report any errors within 60 days of the statement mailing date.
- Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
- Choose a personal identification number (PIN) that's different from other obvious numbers, like your phone or Social Security Number or your birthday.
- Memorize your PIN and don't write it on anything in your wallet.
- Check all ATM receipts against bank statements.
Have a question, suggestion, or compliment? The more feedback you provide, the better we can serve you. Fill out the secure form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.