Get well faster — without putting a dent in your wallet. An HSA makes booking that doctor’s appointment a no-brainer.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Tax Advantages1
- An easy, premium interest-rate account for those looking to cover their health plan deductibles
- Get greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Earn competitive interest, above standard savings, on entire balance
- Tiered interest paid on balances of $500 or more
- Receive high rates on larger deposits
- HSAs provide real tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time2
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1Consult a tax advisor.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.